- HP Bar
- Displays remaining health. The round ends when one player's health reaches zero.
- Skill Icons
- Displays available skills. After performing a skill, its respective icon will be temporarily darkened until it can be used again.
- Skybound Art Gauge
- Resource gauge that can be spent to perform Skybound Arts, Super Skybound Arts, and Ultimate Skills. Can be filled by dealing or receiving damage, among other actions.
- Bravery Points
- Resource that can be spent to perform Raging Strikes and Brave Counters, or depleted when struck by a Skybound Art, Super Skybound Art, or when guard crushed. Each player starts a round with three in stock.
- Displays how much time is left in a round. The round ends when the timer reaches zero.
- Round Icon
- Displays the number of rounds won by the player.
- Chain Counter
- Displays the number of consecutive hits performed in a chain.
- System Text
- Displays contextual battle information such as counter hits.
A player wins a round when they reduce their opponent's health to zero. The first player to win two rounds wins the match.
Each round has a 99 second time limit. When the timer reaches zero, the player with more remaining health wins the round.